Sunday, May 2, 2010

So I'm choosing Arizona for my next vacation......

All of this bru-haha about Arizona's law that basically states that Arizona can enforce the laws, both state and federal that are ALREADY ON THE BOOKS and other actions (ht. Mr. B) that they are taking makes it sound more like a place that I'd love to visit and could possibly see as a place to live.  Their state government actually seems to listen to their constituencies and are willing to take action, even if it hacks off people who are not remotely connected to the situation.  And of course I stand by my contention that if the federal government had been doing their due diligence and actually enforcing the laws on the books and not excoriating and hamstringing those who were trying to enforce those laws, Arizona never would have had to take this step.

No comments: