Tuesday, May 25, 2010

B.O.B. Missing Items

Went over the bag last night and pulled everything out.  Also, since we now have a list, compared against what Mr. B has in his bag.  Found that I'm missing what I think are fairly crucial items:  second lighter, water filtration, mess kit, sleeping bag.  Problem being is that I'm about a foot shorter than Mr. B and thus my backpack is a LOT smaller-necessary so that I can carry it, but it does lead to some issues, such as room for said crucial items.  This is where personal choice has to kick in--what do you think is most important--the second pair of pants or a mess kit??  I can't carry everything that I'd like so I have to prioritize.  This also shows that no matter how many times you've done it, take a minute and go over what you've got and re-prioritize if necessary.

No comments: