Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sellin' some knives

Local gun show today. Friend of ours is a knife dealer and when he's there, we'll stop off to give him time to run to the restroom and grab something to eat. Selling knives is fun for me to do and dudes dig chicks who dig knives. Before he got back today, I sold a Benchmade, a CRKT, and two of the cheapies-but-pretties he has. Sold a pink one by commenting that it matched a girl's hair (and it did). Don't think I could go on the circuit again, but it's nice to do every once in a while. Quote of the day: The bitterness of a a cheap knife breaking lasts much longer than the joy of getting something on the cheap.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Cheap knives suck... And break at the WORST time... see typical military issue survival knife...

Midwest Chick said...

Yep, but those who don't know, or the kids, are drawn to the shiny ones. That's why I got the ZT for my nephew--at least I know it's quality.