Thursday, April 16, 2015

It's a trap....

So, I get into an elevator with a bellhop  at a hotel in a large east coast city.  He's closer to the buttons and has 11 pushed.  I asked him to push 12.  He looks at me and says "I guess that means that you're above me."





I look at him and say, very calmly, "No dude, it just means I'm going one more floor.  I don't think that anyone is above another."  Which I actually do believe, being a whole rule of law type of chick.

Guess that was the right answer because he says "Yeah, we just need to love and respect each other."

"Yep." I say, and we get to his floor.  He says good evening and the doors close.

*Whew*


2 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

Now that's where you and I are different. I'd have looked at him and said: "Damn straight. And I'm going to the floor above yours as well."

Old NFO said...

LOL, Murph... sigh...