Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Unworthy thoughts

I am having to deal with a continuation of an issue that is going to cost me all of my vacation and sick time from now until next June.  When I say continuation, I mean pretty much non-stop for the last two-plus years. 

I am at the point where I'd like to be the not-responsible one and say, "Look y'all, I've done my time and have nothing else to give to this clusterfuck of a situation. It has negatively affected my relationship, my health, and my mental well-being.  You figure it out without me."

 Unworthy and human, I know, but man I wish I could be 'that guy' just once.


3 comments:

daddybearsden.com said...

Sometimes it sucks to be the responsible one, doesn't it?

Old NFO said...

Sorry to hear that...

Brigid said...

Understood - been dealing with that for 20 years, but on my end, the parties are kind, and that makes it bearable.