Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

It's hard to name everything for which I'm thankful.  I've got friends, near and far, a warm house, critters who seem to like me above and beyond being their food source.  I'm blessed to know people who are talented, knowledgeable, clever and who enrich my life everyday with their words and thoughts.   I have a partner who is smart, clever, well-read and who makes me think and analyze the incoming barrage of news and events.  Oh, and he makes for great eye-candy too and happens to be a gourmet-level cook.

My heartfelt thanks to all of those who could not be home today because they are standing watch and protecting us and are between us and those who would cause us harm.

Be safe, all!

5 comments:

RichD said...

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Old NFO said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Monkeywrangler said...

Wishing you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving and blessings for the upcoming Christmas season.

Aaron said...

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you as well. Hope you're having a great one!

Brigid said...

A bit late - but thank you. My turkey sandwich and I appreciated the offer of dinner. I'll take a raincheck on that.