Sunday, May 11, 2014

Plus and minus

Well, on the minus side, my balance sucks.  So if I'm standing on a piece of metal that Mr B is trying to put a bolt and nut on, and it shifts, even his Wolverine-like reflexes aren't enough to get his finger all the way out before it hits like a guillotine, with my full weight on it.  Plus side, this time it was merely a flesh wound unlike the wood splitter incident (I will not go into details on that one).

Plus, plus side, it seems I'm a natural at running a drill press with a little expert coaching.

5 comments:

Old NFO said...

Ouch... Hopefully things got fixed on BOTH sides...

B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
B said...

Just some skin and flesh. I'm getting slow in my old age.

My bad, really, I was in a hurry...

Murphy's Law said...

So it was kinda like that driving thing in Indy, only this time with tools?

I'm seeing a pattern here. Run, B.!

Midwest Chick said...

Murph: I keep telling him to run but for some reason he doesn't.....