Sunday, April 6, 2014

Buh bye Firefox

When the term inclusive actually means exclusive or inclusive only of 'approved thought', then it's time to take whatever action I can.  So I have punted Firefox on the home computer  and will do so at work tomorrow as well.  I went with Pale Moon for now but someone over at Borepatch mentioned Midori so I'll be looking at that.  Pale Moon written on Mozilla Open Source, but it's not a Mozilla product as far as I can tell.

I have a feeling that the Mozilla people are quite surprised at the reaction from their purging of those who do not fall in lock-step with their approved agenda.  Liberals generally feel that lip service and lighting candles are actually actions.  Conservatives and those who actually believe in free speech and freedom of association will be removing all Mozilla products from their computers. 

Because the main difference is that conservatives take action, real action, and back up their words with those actions, we don't just light candles.  And the thought police can bite me.

2 comments:

Borepatch said...

[Stands]

[Clap] [Clap] [Clap}

Old NFO said...

Well said!