Saturday, July 28, 2012

Dancing back dumbass comments....

So Mumbles Menino in Boston and now Rahm 'the Godfather' Emmanuel are both dancing back and putting out damage control over their highly anti-First Amendment comments about not allowing Chick-Fil-A restaurants to open within the borders of their cities. 

Now I've mentioned before, I do luvs me my Chick-Fil-A.  I find that every store I've been in has friendly, well-spoken staff, is clean, and the food is great.  The COO walks his talk (being closed on Sunday's for example) and I have no problem with that anymore than I have a problem with the local Jehovah's Witnesses coming by to drop off "the Watchtower".

I think that the mayors of both cities were informed by their respective legal teams that Chick-Fil-A could own both cities (although why they'd want them is another matter) since, in their official capacities, they are advocating blatantly illegal actions--penalizing someone for their opinion--something that liberals feel that they can get away with for some reason.  So they are fancy-footing the clean-up as fast as they can.  And for some reason this song came to mind....

No comments: