Monday, May 7, 2012

At which point she could bite me....

The defense counselor for Walid ben Attash, a POS who was involved in the bombing of the US Cole and was Bin Laden's 'errand boy' and was also one of the trainers of the 9/11 hijackers, appeared in court dressed in hijab and was insisting that the court ORDER the other women in the courtroom to do likewise. 

I think this crazy woman forgets that she lives in the United States, where people can, to the best of my knowledge, choose for themselves what they are going to wear in the morning.  For myself, it'd be Ally McBeal short skirts, garters, and the highest heels I could walk in after something like that.  There is no way that I would dignify such a ludicrous request with anything other than an incredulous stare.  For a probable liberal, why WHY would someone acquiesce to a mode of dress that is designed to 'keep women in their place'.

My disgust knows no bounds....

No comments: