Monday, April 30, 2012

Buh-bye Bank of America

I'm not the only one, but I moved the loan that I had with Bank of America to a local operation.  I put a little note in there saying why, not that I really think that they will care.  Their treatment of the McMillan Group in addition to other business practices, such as providing credit cards to illegals that can then be used to enter the other systems of the US (like proof of residency for drivers licenses, etc.) just was the last straw.

I had planned on moving my account after the initial period but have to admit to being a little lazy and needing a kick in the butt to get moving on it.

3 comments:

God, Gals, Guns, Grub said...

Good for you...

Dann in Ohio

The Old Man said...

Good job. Would have done same, but have never dealt with them, having been 90% credit union since '84.

Old NFO said...

Working on doing the same... If I can stay home long enough...