Friday, March 23, 2012

I honestly was of two minds about posting this about the 'Sex Strike'

So we have Lysistrata Redeux, but instead of a cause like ending the Peloponnesian War., it's in the cause of making other people pay for their birth control regardless of the third party's religious beliefs regarding contraception, abortion, or other practices.  I'm sure these women see themselves as this:

 



Where I see them this:




They are truly tools of the patriarchy if they've fallen for the administration's propaganda on this subject.  There are going to be a bunch of sexually frustrated metrosexuals out there, but who will know or really care.....

4 comments:

Old NFO said...

Excellent point, and yeah, depends on 'which' point of view they take!

Midwest Chick said...

I just didn't know if I should help give this thing legs, but it shows how stupid these women really are and how willing they are to be tools of the present administration.

Brigid said...

If the government should pay for my birth control how about they pay for my ammo? I like to shoot, but I don't want to shoot anyone. I just like to practice in case I might have to shoot someone later. So if a woman has her birth control paid for by the taxpayer so she can have sex for fun until she's ready to have a baby, shouldn't other things we do for pleasure, sport or just to pass the time on a Saturday when nothing is on TV, be provided to us free?

Midwest Chick said...

B--good point and one that could be made for any number of things. I just don't know why anyone would believe this is a good idea. What if the next step is REQUIRING women of certain age to use birth control?? Not so far-fetched.