I took a couple of days off between Christmas and New Years and have undertaken a Labor that would have made Hercules weep with fear--alphabetizing the library. This includes the integration of both of our rather extensive reading collections. So far Himself and I don't have a whole lot of duplicates, but as much room as I'm leaving in each section when shelving doesn't seem to be enough as I work my way through since I keep finding strays. This project is taking much of my processing power so blogging will be light.
We're gonna run out of shelf space long before I hit the 'W's. I'm betting 'M' will take whatever we've got left and I'm only at 'J'. BTW, we've got floor to ceiling shelving--turned a whole room into a library area and we still won't have enough space.
4 months ago