Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Kudos and Prop Props for Evyl Michael Robot.

One of Evyl Michael Robot's (TheHolsterSite.com) holsters is going to be a major prop on the series In Plain Sight.  As an added bit o' cool, it's based on one owned by Old NFO.  Since he is a professional, he's making it useable as well as camera-worthy, which is a lot harder than it sounds.

Michael made a custom thigh carry knife sheath for me several months ago* which is SWEEET (beautiful pale leather on one side and fushia suede on the other for when I want to be girly).  He's also made a custom holster for Himself/Mr B as well as Tam, so the In Plain Sight folks are in good company.

I have been horribly remiss in not taking pictures and posting them because it is a fantastic sheath but wanted to pass on his good news!

We don't have cable anymore but I've got to figure out a way to see that episode!

*Fully paid for by yours truly so bite me FTC.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Michael is doing good! :-) And yes, he does outstanding work too! :-)

North said...

And wonderful holsters for me and the Mrs.