Thursday, October 27, 2011

High Beams and Bacon

Text conversation with Og, the Mighty and Indomitable:

Me:  Thanks for getting those chocolate covered almonds for me dude.  I totally owe you a plate of bacon when we hit the breakfast buffet this weekend.

Og:  No worries.  You can be my bacon slave just like Jabba the Hutt and Leia.

Me:  I'm totally not going to wear the gold bikini--it's too cold.  Plus it would give the folks at the restaurant a collective apoplectic fit.

Og:  And then we steal their bacon.  Win-win.

Me:  I dunno.  It's still too cold for the gold bikini.  We'll have to figure out another way to pull the big bacon heist.

Og:  If it's cold, there's high beams!  Win-win-win!

Me:  High Beams and Bacon.  Sounds like a country song.....

Mr. B (after reading the exchange):  The great high beam bacon caper.  Now on 8mm.

8 comments:

Old NFO said...

Y'all are having WAY too much fun with that...LOL But enjoy the bacon!!!

Thomas F said...

Just remember don't do anything rasher than I would....

Midwest Chick said...

NFO--I was laughing so hard that I had tears running down my face. And the bacon is definitely worth it, believe me.

Thomas-- :-) Very funny!

og said...

I think we mix the metaphors and all wear bacon Bikinis.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/akdobbins/bacon-bikini-nsfw

Ed Rasimus said...

I just love bacon heist movies. It's sort of a James Bond thing with a theme song, "Goldporkrinds". Skip the bacon bikini, og.

og said...

"Skip the bacon bikini, og."

Boy, if I had ten bucks for every time I heard THAT.

God, Gals, Guns, Grub said...

Thanks for reminding me... there's more than one way to make bacon sizzle...

Dann in Ohio

Guffaw in AZ said...

They always show bacon pictures, but never the other kind...
*sigh*