Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Dad!

Happy, happy birthday!  I've been so lucky to have you as my dad.  Your steady presence in my life has helped to shape me into the person I am.  You are proof that family is more than blood--family is heart and shared experience and love.  I love you and hope that you have a wonderful day!!

And one of the good things about being a blogger is that this will get there on time, even if your cards won't (they are on the way as usual).....  *grin*

4 comments:

North said...

Those are beautiful words. Touched me today.

DirtCrashr said...

If my Dad read my blog...no it's not a good idea.

Brigid said...

Happy Birthday Dad!

Midwest Chick said...

North: :-)

DirtCrashr: It's an automatic censor sometimes. I do try to watch my language, but not content.

Brigid: Thanks!