Friday, September 23, 2011

A very under-rated movie

I was able to watch (again) the movie 'Sunset' with Bruce Willis, James Garner, and Malcolm McDowell.  Set in 1920's Hollywood, Willis plays Tom Mix; Garner is Wyatt Earp; and McDowell is the villain of course (looks like his character is somewhat based on Charlie Chaplin).  If you haven't seen it, it's definitely worth a rental.  For the internet cops--no one paid me, I just like the movie.  The tango scene with Bruce Willis in the Mexican-style cantina totally makes the movie.

4 comments:

Tango Juliet said...

That is a good flick. Lots of action.

Midwest Chick said...

I think you and I are the only ones who have seen it, TJ!

kx59 said...

Nope, I've seen it too and I liked it a lot. Glad you reminded me of it. I'll have to keep an eye out for when it rolls back around on the cable channels.

Midwest Chick said...

I happened on it by accident a couple of years ago and really liked it. But how can you go wrong with James Garner and Bruce Willis in a movie??