Monday, September 19, 2011

'Scuse me while I whip this out....

Okay folks, I'm talking about my pocket knife but couldn't resist the Blazing Saddles reference.  Geez, if I'm the only one that does, consider yourself to be lucky.  Og, the Mighty and Indomitable, over at Neanderpundit, is starting a meme that is along the lines of "I'll show you mine and then you can show me yours."  So here it is, a Boker Trance Drop Point that Himself bought for me at the Shot Show three years ago.  (Note that the picture is from Moore Cutlery Custom Knives).

9 comments:

Guffaw in AZ said...

AHHHHHH! Whip WHAT out? Oh, a cool knife.
Love the Blazing Saddles reference! - gfa

Don said...

That's a mighty fine "poker" you got there :-).

North said...

I followed. Baaa-aa.

http://northwest1524.blogspot.com/2011/09/trusty-dusty-knife.html

http://gunblogblacklist.blogspot.com/2011/09/whats-in-your-ouch.html

Midwest Chick said...

gfa--Thanks on both accounts. Mr. B thought it was 'me' when he saw it. I'm hoping that's a good thing.

Don--It's there when I need it and holds an edge like a dream. I don't put a lot of hurtin' on it, but it's nice to have.

North--Loved your pic!

North said...

Thanks, Chick!

Old NFO said...

LOL- I wasn't sure WHERE that one was going...LOL Nice sticker :-)

Midwest Chick said...

North- :-)

NFO--I know it wasn't a gender-appropriate title, me being female and all, but had to go with it anyway. Did get everyone's attention though!

And thanks--Mr. B has great taste in his purchases for me.

North said...

You could have shown two knives and said:

'Scuse me while I whip these out....

But that sounds painful.

Midwest Chick said...

North--That would make me a fembot.... ;-)