Thursday, September 8, 2011

Quote of the Day from my sister

To preface this:  Usually I'm on my headset/phone when I walk into my building in the morning.  This morning as I'm walking in, my sister is telling me about a friend of hers who actually located camouflage ballet shoes to go with her camo tutu.  So she says, and I repeated out loud:
"Ya know, if you can find camouflage ballet shoes, then there's a good chance you're gay."
I repeated this as I'm walking past one of the facilities crew who promptly gave me a fisheye look, burst out laughing, and said "I'm letting you know I'm going to use that one."

Just so y'all know that turns of phrase do run in the family.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

LOL- That IS a good one...

Midwest Chick said...

My sister is VERY funny and VERY quick on the uptake. Sometimes I don't think of comebacks and such for two or three days and she's on it immediately...