Thursday, August 11, 2011

I'm with Uncle Jay on this one...

Nineteen of the thirty families requested absolutely no pictures of the returning soldiers killed recently in Afghanistan at Dover AFB.  The Pentagon, bucking the trend of allowing the media to have their way, absolutely forbid them to be there and to take pictures.  Instead, the White House decides to post a picture of Obama at Dover AFB as their photo of the day.  The man and his people have absolutely no shame, no sense of propriety, and no honor.  Uncle Jay's blog title says it all.  I won't post a copy of the picture.  I have achieved a new level of disgust for Obama, his lack of morals, and his opportunism.  I honestly didn't think he could sink any lower in my estimation of his character, or lack thereof.  I was wrong.

3 comments:

North said...

We elected him to do the job of president. Instead he is campaigning.

We need to elect someone that is more MAN than Obama. Not just 2x the man, like Andy Dick, or 100x the man like Hillary, but, well, 100000 times the man. Like... geez nearly anybody in your blog roll.

North said...

My humble apologies to the people in your blog roll. I meant for that number to be 100 million.

Midwest Chick said...

No one on my blogroll is insecure enough that 100,000 or 100,000,000 matters! :-) No worries.