Thursday, May 26, 2011

Update on Joplin Humane Society

Just thought all of you wonderful folks would want to know that as of tonight (May 26, 2011), over $10,000 worth of supplies have been donated through Amazon that will be delivered tomorrow and early next week.  That doesn't include the monetary donations y'all have sent in addition to the money Himself and I are sending down.

Thanks to:

FrankC
North
TJIC
Borepatch
mupedalpusher at Defends Her Own

Donation links again: 
Amazon Donations
Joplin Human Society Donations (money)

The generosity of you folks has done made my house all dusty.  :-)

2 comments:

FrankC said...

I think you'll find that it's pollen, not dust.
Big story is that little doggie that got home on two busted legs. Yay little doggie.

w/v comets. Sign of great happenings.

Midwest Chick said...

I heard about that one. Pollen indeed is making my eyes water. I read that the Joplin Humane Society has reunited almost 300 pets with their people.

Thanks for the update Frank!