Saturday, April 9, 2011

Passing this along: The Patrick Leister Fund

Brigid emailed and asked that I place this up on my blog too.  The link is to Bullets and Biscuits' blogpost about a friend who passed away suddenly at only 31 years of age and without any known cause leaving three children, ages 2, 4, and 6 behind.  There is a fund being set up for the kids called the Leister Fund.  Check it out and if you've got some spare cash, kick it in.

Then go give someone you love a hug because life is sometimes short and it's bad to take anything or anyone for granted.

2 comments:

North said...

I felt bad about my first thought when asked to
make the post: I don't even know the people that know the family. Something told me that that is a poor non-gentlemanly excuse. It is far better for me to go the the effort of posting to help.

And now the reward is in pulling together with great people for this cause.

Midwest Chick said...

You do what you can when you can.