Sunday, February 6, 2011

Yawn... Superbowl Half Time

So, are the Black-Eyed Peas actually going to sing any of their own songs instead of doing really bad covers (or do they only do bad covers)?  It was kind of nice seeing Slash but Fergie basically just phoned in her performance.  I guess it's tough for her if she's not stoned out of her mind and peeing herself on stage.  They kind of reminded me of KISS during the no-makeup days--  that is not a compliment.  At least Tom Petty sang his own stuff.

6 comments:

KurtP said...

I've got 'Holmes on homes' on instead.
I'm not going to listen to that rap crap if I don't have to.

At least I didn't pay $800 to have my mind insulted by that chit. Here I can turn the channel :-D

ViolentIndifference said...

Apparently there is some sort of sport being played on the tv.

Midwest Chick said...

KurtP: At least there are other channels (or hulu in a pinch). They really didn't rap though--too busy doing covers of GnR, Pink, and airlifting Usher in.

VI: Yes, there is something happening between the commercials.

ViolentIndifference said...

It isn't looking good for the Bears.

KurtP said...

Yeah, whatever- the one time I heard them they were doing something I couldn't stand.

Midwest Chick said...

VI: *gigglesnort*

Kurt: Agreed. The whole halftime show was a waste.