Thursday, February 3, 2011

Anderson Cooper

So he's trying to be a superstar and go to Egypt.  I almost didn't post this because my disdain for the man is beyond words, but the video below just show what a moron he truly is.  What got to me is towards the end.  He's saying "calm down" and then starts saying "Inshallah" as the men around him start throwing stuff at him.  Which is really funny since he sounds like a buffoon trying to 'communicate' with the locals by speaking their own language.  Of course when he's saying inshallah to the crowd in his condescending elitist way, he's accepting God's will to be beaten since he obviously doesn't have a clue as to what they are saying to him.  Piker.

4 comments:

KurtP said...

I just love watching hippies get punched :-)

The ironic thing about it is that A.C and the rest of his crew hate America as much as the guys throwing punches.

Midwest Chick said...

It gave me a warm and fuzzy tingle that Mr. Clever got into a group who didn't realize how great he thinks he is. I'm actually surprised that he didn't shout "Don't you know who I am?"

DirtCrashr said...

If a hippie gets beaten in a forest of Arabs does he make a sound? Inshallah!

Midwest Chick said...

In this case, it would be "if anyone heard it, would they care or just smile?"