Saturday, December 18, 2010

Small chickens coming home to roost

This is a very small thing in world events and I'm almost embarrassed to be blogging about it, but I have to admit to a bit of schadenfreude about the whole thing.  Seems that Obama and Michelle, those classless, clueless clods, are not invited to William and Kate's wedding this coming April.  Considering the way that they've treated our allies in Britain and the downright insults they've offered them since taking up residence in the White House, if I was the Royal family, I'd ban their happy asses from setting foot on there again ever. 

Of course it seems that the Obama's just can't get the good invites since they weren't invited to Chelsea Clinton's wedding either. 

2 comments:

mupedalpusher said...

Nearly every first lady has been a class act IMO...until now. Just as well they neither one attend, lord knows what they might say or what kind of tacky gift they would take!

Midwest Chick said...

I'm thinking they'd try to upstage the main event somehow. And you're right--I shudder to think what kind of gift they'd bring.

BTW, welcome! :-)