Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I can't even imagine having the patience for this...

Video via Uncle Jay:




My tattoo artist would have smacked my fool head and then would have banned me for life from the shop if I had EVAH kicked up a fuss like this woman.  And she would have been right to do so.   Not to say that there weren't occasional cringy moments or mutters under the breath but at the heart of it I was paying to have it done and it would be dumb to scream or cry or caterwaul. I just feel sorry for the artist and for any other patrons in the shop having to listen to this ignorant bint.  There were times she started screaming and he hadn't even put the needle to skin yet. The person who took the videos of artist aarondaletattoos.com is promising four more youtube installations of this particular customer.  I checked out his site and he's got a pretty nice portfolio.

Do tattoos hurt?  Yes!  Do they hurt bad enough to be screaming like a banshee even when the needle's not touching you?  Not in my experience.  It'll be interesting to see the final product.

No comments: