Friday, July 16, 2010

The Old Spice Guy.....

I think that Old Spice has the funniest commercials out there right now.  I like the Old Spice Guy (whose name is Isaiah Mustafa, BTW).  No, I don't want my man to smell like him or be him, but I do enjoy watching the commercials as well as his new Youtube Channel where he answers tweets from different folks--all in a towel (and that's okay too).  His replies are just too funny and despite it all, I don't get the feeling that he's taking himself too seriously, because that would blow the whole thing.

Here's the Old Spice guy answering a tweet from Gillette Razor for your viewing pleasure (or maybe just mine--it's my blog after all):



Just an FYI--I've accepted nothing from either Gillette nor Old Spice but if either company stumbles across this site, I'd be willing to accept products.