Monday, February 22, 2010

Hey, I my score was the same as only 2% of the population--that's scary

Via Bookworm Room, here is a survey of what (to those folks who read this blog) should be common knowledge.  Try it and let me know how you did in the comments.  I got 100% right, which for me is a rarity.  I don't know if it's good or bad--maybe I just read WAY too much.  But the problem is that many of the questions are about some items that are pretty important and not a whole lot of folks got them right.

Of course they are comparing to a phone survey and most folks who would be up on this knowledge-set probably only have cell phones or if they do have a land-line, it would be unlisted.

note: eta link to Bookworm Room.

4 comments:

The Big Guy said...

12 for 12, but I had to guess on the foreign import oil question.
(But I did guess right...)

TBG

Midwest Chick said...

I would expect no less! :-)

Old Grouch said...

Missed the oil question (picked 1/2 rather than 2/3)...
On the unemployment one, was tempted to respond 20% (thinking of U-3), but figured that was too sophisticated for them ;)
So 11/12

Midwest Chick said...

Not bad. I almost tripped up on the unemployment one but had to remember which sources were quoting which numbers.