Monday, December 21, 2009

Well, they did it.

The Senate has proven that there is no honor and that bribes are the status-quo for passing a bill that the American public has vociferously opposed.  No one could have read it, even if Harry Reid's office had released it.  I'll say again... they voted on something that affects 1/6th of the economy of the United States, that, according to all analysts will bankrupt the states since they've put Medicaid onto the states.

I'll link to Breda since she puts it better than I could:  60 Votes.  I will echo her words:  our government is no longer of the people, by the people, and for the people.  The government has clearly shown that they are only for themselves.  They are getting much closer to my line in the sand.  I'd like to see their heads on pikes since that's what should happen to oathbreakers and power-mongers.

No comments: