Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Do they REALLY believe the words that are coming out of their mouths??

I was listening to 890 WLS this morning on my way into work. I caught part of the interview with Rep. Schakowsky and I really can't believe that SHE believes the crap that she was shoveling is gold.

First, she said that 'not all opinions are worth voicing' in reference to the truthful information that has gone out about the first incarnations of the health care bill and compared that data to saying that the world is flat.

Second, she said that the stimulus money is creating hundreds of jobs daily, despite the fact that almost nothing has gone out and not really looking at the fact that we've been losing THOUSANDS of jobs.

I really don't know why they just don't burst into flames from the methane gas that has to be building up in their brains from all that manure.

No comments: