Friday, May 15, 2009

Time keeps on ticking, ticking, ticking...

The month of May has historically been a significant month for me. I don't know why but a lot of big stuff has happened to me right around the Ides of May. My first marriage happened right about the middle of May--I signed the lease on my own apartment when leaving that marriage in the middle of May. I've had a lot of relatives pass away in May.

One of the biggest mistakes I EVER made, happened ten years ago in May (I'm pretty sure it was May, definite it was the biggest mistake of my life).

I got two jobs offers in Boston in the middle of May six years ago and found my apartment there in the same day--before I got a job. I got two job offers in May last year, one of which was for the position I now have.

I was (re)united with the person who is my best friend and love in May last year. Astrologically, I'm not sure why May is significant--I wasn't born in May and I only have one friend who was. As far as I know, Taurus doesn't have a significance in my chart, but there it is. I just happened to look at the calendar and it all came rushing back for some reason.

No comments: