Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Truly, this has WTF written all over it....

Okay, just minding my own business, surfing the 'net, checking my email. And I come across this article on AOL. If the souvenir shop helicopters for Gordon Brown's children wasn't classless enough, the Obamas gifted the Queen of England with a personalized IPOD. This is after Obama's limo had to be moved because they were blocking one of the entrances to Buckingham Palace and the Crown Prince was trying to get in for the reception.

To be fair, the Obama's also gave the Queen a rare songbook but for fuck's sake, a personalized IPOD is something that you give a fourteen year old child--my boyfriend's niece has her own personalized IPOD too. I gotta say too that I was taught not to block someone else's driveway when you go and visit.

No comments: